“With a chic and fashionable outlook, the new Asus P320 is a sure eye-catcher. Made to fit comfortably in the hand, the new Asus P320 operating on Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional platform and packed full with features such as GPS navigation; EDGE/GPRS and WiFi for Internet access from anywhere; Bluetooth and USB.The P320’s built-in GPS module allows timely, faster satellite pinpoint and download for users and their location. Even locations in vast, open country, the global GPS network will always be able to locate the user, and the navigation software will guide the user to the destination smoothly. With ASUS Today, icons such as time, calendar, messages, weather and the media player can be seen easily in the same window – providing users with easy access to their needed functions.” Read more here:
“Opera is whispering about a “silent” upgrade to their popular Opera Mini browser that’s specific to Palm and BlackBerry devices only. Version 4.1.11355 is available at http://www.operamini.com and addresses these issues:
- BlackBerry devices can use WiFi only. [I’m assuming Opera Mini was using cellular data services and folks didn’t want that? ]
- BIS might be working on BlackBerry’s. The folks at Opera say it works on one of the two service providers they tested with.
- Memory is handled better on Palm devices, which should boost image performance.
“Samsung today introduced L870, a S60 embedded Smartphone with a 13.5mm stainless steel body. L870 features many useful Samsung pre-installed applications such as an advanced task manager Checkit, PIMs (Personal information manager) homescreen, Team manager and business card recognition function. With these applications, users will experience better time and life managing experience than ever.L870 boasts many other latest applications and interfaces. Creative user interface (UI) featuring three different themes, 2.4-inch QVGA TFT display, a 3-megapixel camera, FM radio with RDS, music player and Bluetooth v.2.0 supports are all embedded within L870 for satisfying visual and audio entertainment needs.Samsung L870 will first be launched in Europe around August, then will continue to be available in all regions where GSM is available.
Samsung L870 Specifications:
- Network: HSDPA (2100MHz) 3.6Mbps + EDGE/GPRS 900/1800/1900
- Display: 2.4″ QVGA 16M Color TFT
- Camera: 3-Megapixel Camera
- Operating System: Symbian 9.3
- S60 3.2
- Safari browser (full browsing)
- New Thematic UI
- Quick Office document viewer
- Push Email (Visto, Seven, Intellysync, Good)
- Advanced PIM Applications
- Music Player (MP3, AAC, AAC+, RA, AMR, WMA)
- Video Player (H.263 + AMR, MPEG4, Real One, WMV)
- FM Radio (RDS)
- Bluetooth v.2.0 EDR / USB 2.0 (Full Speed)
- Memory: 100MB internal memory + Micro SD up to 4GB
- Size: 103.5 x 50.5 x 13.5mm” via slashphone.com