“BlackBerry Enterprise 5.0 features that got leaked recently offers some interesting features, particularly from the end-users side. However, both the server-side BES software and handheld client need to be installed in order to use these features.
Key features including:
- Flag messages and set reminder times.
- View personal contact subfolders and edit contacts.
- View and use contacts that are in public folders and copy them to your local contact list.
- A file browser to access shared network locations to open, add, or save documents.
- Forward meeting invitations and calendar entries.
- Ability to add, delete, move, or rename personal folders.
- Ability to view personal distribution lists in Outlook contacts.” via slashphone.com