“Spb Software, a leading maker of mobile software, releases Spb Mobile Shell 3.0, the next-generation user interface for Windows phones. According to Handango Yardstick, Spb Mobile Shell was the world’s number one bestselling application of 2008 among all mobile platforms.Spb Mobile Shell 3.0 accounts for two different smartphone use scenarios: at work and at play. The application offers distinctive ‘professional’ and ‘lifestyle’ desktops, integration of picture contacts with Facebook, account-sensitive email indicators, handsome time and weather screens, widgets, responsive kinetic scrolling, signature 3D animation engine, and other appealing assets that change the way a Windows phone is used altogether.Previous versions of Spb Mobile Shell were shipped by a number of innovative phone makers, such as Acer, O2, Pharos, Sony Ericsson, and Toshiba, have won numerous awards, and have been the choice of millions of customers. “It was challenging to design 3.0, as customer expectations are quite high,” – comments Yaroslav Goncharov the Spb Mobile Shell Product Manager and CTO at Spb Software – “On the other hand, this level of success gave us confidence in our basic ideas and design philosophy, and we certainly feel that Spb Mobile Shell 3.0 has all it takes to be the strong foundation for a host of new and immensely popular Windows phones.”
Spb Mobile Shell 3.0 Main Features
- Professional and Lifestyle home screens (for work and for play)
- Widget-based photo contacts with Facebook integration
- 3D carousel and hardware accelerator support
- Ringtones, Contacts, Profiles, and Wireless management
- Many integrated tools such as Weather, World Time, etc.
- Highly customizable for the needs of phone makers and mobile operators ” Check it here: