“The casing is two tone, both jet black and white versions will be available, with silver accents. The plastic casing is slippery, and while we would have preferred the soft-touch paint found on the 755p the construction is still good. Palm definitely skimped on materials to bring the Centro to market with such a low price-point, but that is not to say the device feels cheap.The touchscreen is with 320×320 pixels, supports up to 65k colors, and is easy to read in all lighting conditions. Underneath the user will find a silver strip, flanked by the send and end buttons. In the center is the 5-way directional pad. To the right of the D-pad is the home and messaging buttons, to the left sits the phone and calendar keys. Buttons are easy to press and give good feedback.At the bottom of the phone is a full QWERTY keyboard, with ALT, Shift, Backspace, Enter, 0 and context menu hard keys. The Shift key and keys containing numbers contrast with the rest of the keypad, making for easy differentiation. The black version has a sensible black keyboard with white contrast keys, but the white version has a white keypad with a God-awful puke/lime green contrast. When pictures first surfaced of the white Centro we thought it was a joke.” Read more here:
Best Selling Games Pack updated for Windows Mobile Smartphones. click here for more
Mega Personality Pack updated for Windows Mobile Smartphones. click here for more
— 02/May/2008 Update —
* New resolution support: 320×320.
* Runs on: 400×240
* Runs on: 440×240
* Bug when inputting text fixed.
* Minor bugs fixed
“Spb Mobile Shell introduces the next generation user interface while keeping all advantages of a Windows Mobile device. Spb Mobile Shell is the first program a Windows Mobile user needs to install. It dramatically improves the standard user interface and adds features that most users expect from a modern PDA phone.
- All functionality in one tabbed window
- Full screen dialogs for Weather and Time
- Animated transitions
- Navigation with gestures
- Quick panel selection with taskbar gestures
- Now Screen: the most important information at one screen
- Spb Menu: phone style menu
- Weather forecasts
- Photo speed dial
- World time
- Color based themes
- Spb Contacts: smart contact search” Check this great program here:
“New HTC devices have been popping up a lot recently, yesterday, we reported on their Diamond handset. Today, we bring you news of the HTC Touch Curve – essentially a HTC Touch Cruise, in a new case, with curved edges.
Technical specs are as follows:
- Connectivity: Quad band GSM 850/900/1800/1900, GPRS, EDGE, 3.6 Mbps HSDPA
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.0
- Display: 2.8″ QVGA 240×320, 65K colour display
- Camera: 3 megapixel camera with autofocus, front camera for video calls
- Memory: 128 MB RAM, 256 MB of ROM, Micro SD card slot
- Extras: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, built-in GPS, Tom-Tom navigation software, FM Radio ” via mobile-review.com