“Eagle eyes at the Mobile World Congress spotted that the N86 demo units had some interesting name labels on them, specifically that they were N85 8MP units (I think Mobile Industry Review blogged it first). The plan seems to have been to do a similar update that the N95 8GB was over the original N85, and when you take a closer look at the specs, there’s only a handful of differences beyond the updated camera. Let’s have a closer look.” Read more here:
“By the looks of things, Motorola have an imaging-savvy touchscreen handset in the pipeline, of the pictures below are to be believed. As you can see, the unknown device sports a large touchscreen, and a 5MP camera, with an Xenon flash, and Kodak branding, much like Motorola’s current flagship cameraphone, the ZN5. Also on offer is an LED flash, for recording videos in low-light situations, as well as TV-output functionality. If this device sees the light of day, it’s likely to be running on the Windows Mobile platform, as Android looks to be off the cards, due to the lack of a Home or Menu button. No otherdetails on this handset are available, as of now” via mobile-review.com
“An updated ROM is now available for HTC Touch Pro users to download. As always, HTC is committed to providing customers with the best possible mobile experience. [The update is available for the following languages: English (Pan Europe and UK), Italian, Dutch, German, French, Finnish, Portuguese and Spain]
Improved Functions and Fixes
1. The display of TouchFLO 3D sometimes may appear cracked.
2. When taking a picture, the auto focus function may malfunction in some circumstances.
3. In some circumstances, the preview screen will become black after taking picture.
4. In some circumstances, the device may hang while loading TouchFLO 3D.
5. When hanging up a phone call, there may be a delay in the display response.” Check it here: